Uptown Sound is a quartet in the Barbershop Harmony Society. Between 2000 and 2003 they earned four consecutive medals in the BHS International Quartet Contest, twice rising as high as 2nd.
- Tenor: Jeff Archer (96-01), Don Kahl (02-03)
- Lead: David Calland
- Bari: Steven Kovach Jr.
- Bass: Stephen Denino
Represented the Johnny Appleseed District.
|So, What's New? (1999)|
|So, What's New?|
|My Father, My Friend, My Dad|
|Listen to That Dixie Band|
|If I Could Be With You|
|I'm Beginning to See the Light|
|My Mother's Eyes|
|Beer Barrel Polka|
|I Only Have Eyes For You|
|Darkness on the Delta|
|Softly, As I Leave You|
- Rural Route 4 - 1986 Champions
- Corner Quartet - International Competitors, 1982-83
- K.C. Chord Classiques - International Competitors, 1980
Steven Kovach Jr.
- Cadillac Jack - International Competitors, 2011
- Denino's Home Grown Harmony
- Bowery Boys - 1989 JAD Champions
- Ace in the Hole - International Competitors, 1995
- Uptown Sound - International Competitors
- Common Core - International Competitors, 2013
- BHS International Quartet Medalists - 2nd in 2001 and 2002
- BSMDB: Contest history