Banks of the Wabash
Based in Terre Haute, Indiana, the Banks of the Wabash are a men's barbershop chorus that actually predate the Barbershop Harmony Society itself.
The chorus first organized in 1922 under the sponsorship of the Terre Haute Elks Club, as "The Elks Chanters". In 1965, they re-chartered as "The Highlanders". They have been using the name "Banks of the Wabash" since 1980.
- District Champions: 1948, 1950, 1951, 1985, 1995, 1996, 2001, 2002
- Plateau AAAA Champions: 1992
- Most Improved: 1999
- 1941: National Elks Champions
- 1948: 2nd place, National Elks Contest
- Song of the Elks (1941)
- Sweet Harmony - Sweet Adelines