State Line Grocery
State Line Grocery is a quartet in the Barbershop Harmony Society. Between 2007 and 2009 they earned three consecutive medals in the BHS International Quartet Contest, rising as high as 3rd.
- Tenor: Dylan Oxford
- Lead: Tim Brooks
- Bari: Mark Lamback (2006-09)
- Bass: Drew McMillan
- Bari: Heath Wheeler (2005)
In 2009, they tied with Ringmasters for 4th place.
2003 Dixie District champions. Represented the Dixie District.
From Stone Mountain, GA.
Also Sang With
- Atlanta Forum - Int'l Competitors, 1988, 90
- The Svelte Bros. - Int'l Competitors, 1997-98
- A Mighty Wind - Medalists, 2012-13
- Category 4 - Finalists, 2017-19
- BHS International Quartet Medalists - 3rd in 2008
- BSMDB: Contest scoring history