From Barbershop Wiki Project
- Joined BHS in 1997. Lifetime Member since 2003.
- Third-Generation Barbershopper.
- Grandfather was a member of Waterloo, IA.
- Father joined BHS in 1978, and now directs Cocoa, FL.
- Bass, New Perspective, 2011-2012 (NED) - Division's Most Improved; competed at District
- Bari, Stolen Moments, 2012 (NED) - qualified for District
- Tenor, Photo Finish, 2000 (CAR) - 15th at District
- Tenor, Integral Harmony, 1998 CAR Collegiate Champions
- Bass, Granite Statesmen (2011-2017)
- 2017: Director's Choice Award
- 2014-2017: section leader
- 2012: Director's Choice Award
- 2012: Program VP (conducts/runs chapter meetings)
- Resident Tagmaster
- Bass, Sounds of Aloha (2009)
- Tenor, Pride of Indy (1999-2001)
- District Plateau AAAA Champions, 2000-01
- Learning tape quartet
- Bass, Banks of the Wabash (1997-2001)
- International Qualifier, 2002
- District Champions, 2001
- District Most Improved Chorus, 1999
- My sandbox -- trying ideas on for size