Talk:BHS International Chorus Medalists
- Choruses who have never won gold medals.
- Each chorus listed only once, at their highest placement.
- Like current, but every medal, every year
- New Column: "Highest/Year"
- "Total Medals" moved to new section at the top, like on BHS International Chorus Champions
- "Total Medals" section at the top, as in Alt A
- Big table/matrix.
- Columns: (1st?), 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th
- Rows: 2010/Current, 2009, 2008, etc
- Style: alternating colors like ContestTable, but without the bolds.
- Downside: no expansion room for remarks. Are they even appropriate here, or would they fit better on the Chorus page, or on a Full Contest Results page?
These options also apply to BHS International Quartet Medalists. Discussion?
-- Paks Paladin 19:43, 12 July 2010 (UTC)
- Can you show an example of each (with only 3 or 4 groups) in a sandbox on your user page? I'm having trouble visualizing each option. Thanks! --Casey Parsons 22:50, 12 July 2010 (UTC)