The Four Rascals were a quartet in the Barbershop Harmony Society. Between 1963 and 1966 they earned four consecutive medals in the International Quartet Contest, rising as high as 2nd.
- Tenor: Don Dobson (1960-66)
- Lead: Tom Spirito
- Bari: James Vienneau
- Bass: Richard Vienneau
- Tenor: Bob Pierce (1954-1958)
- Tenor: Robert Vienneau (1959)
Represented the Northeastern District.
- The Four Rascals
Bob Pierce, who eventually sang with the Midas Touch (1968 International Semifinalist quartet), sang tenor for the Four Rascals from 1954-1958.
- Ambassadors of Harmony - Int'l Competitor, 1956 and 58
- Boston Consort - Int'l Competitor, 1987
- Midas Touch - Semi-Finalist, 1968
- BHS International Quartet Medalists - 2nd place, 1965-66