The Far Westerners were a quartet in the Barbershop Harmony Society. In 1971-73 they earned three consecutive medals in the International Quartet Contest, rising as high as 4th place.
- Tenor: Doug Anderson
- Lead: Jim Meehan
- Bari: Earl Moon
- Bass: Jay Wright (66-68, 70-73)
- Bass: Bill Merry (69)
Represented the Far Western District.
Also Sang With
- 139th Street Quartet - Seven medals, 1977-92
No other quartets at International.
- Sidewinders - 1964 Champions
- Gentlemen Songsters - Semi-Finalist, 1979-80
- BHS International Quartet Medalists - 4th place, 1972