Harmony House

From Barbershop Wiki Project
Jump to: navigation, search

Harmony House was originally constructed in 1899 by Webster Grange #426 in the middle of the barbershop boom. Today it is the home of the Chorus of the Genesee, a championship barbershop chorus. This magnificent facility is located at 58 East Main Street in the village of Webster. The building contains a full rehearsal hall, a period theater with stage, and a dining room with bar and full kitchen.


History

External Links

  • Harmony House: [1]
  • Chorus of the Genesee: [2]