Capitol City Four
The Capitol City Four were a quartet in the Barbershop Harmony Society. Between 1939 and 1941 they earned two medals in the International Quartet Contest, rising as high as 2nd.
- Tenor: Dwight Dragoo
- Lead: Roy Fox
- Bari: Glenn Howard (39), Eugene Dragoo (41-43)
- Bass: Herman Kaiser (39), Glenn Howard (41-43)
Represented the Central States District.
Here are some photos of Capitol City Four's 45 Extended Play record titled Let's Harmonize, on Camden Records.
The record cover lists them as Capital City Four, whereas the actual records have them as Capitol City Four.
Also, the cover shows the song Kemo Kino and the record shows Kemo Kimo.
Side 1: Meet Me Tonight In Dreamland and Polly Wolly Doodle Kemo Kimo. Side 2: Wait Till The Sun Shines, Nellie and My Castle On The Nile.
Also Sang With
- Whiz Candy Makers - Finalist, 1942
- Bartlesville Barflies - 1939 Champions
No other quartets at International.
- BHS International Quartet Medalists - 2nd place, 1939