Ben Landino Quartet Champion trophy
In 1949, Ben Landino of the Grosse Pointe chapter in the Pioneer District spent more than 600 hours creating a reproduction of the lyre in the Society’s emblem. It was first presented to Mid-States Four, that year's International Quartet Contest champions.
When the trophy was filled with the names of the first 50 international champion quartets, it was retired following the 1988 Convention in San Antonio where it was presented to the Chiefs of Staff, the 1988 quartet champions. The trophy is now in the Society's Heritage Hall Museum at international headquarters in Kenosha.